Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: qiuck strike rigs  (Read 1200 times)

Offline mathews4ever

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
to the best of my understanding of the law, they are illegal and I am wondering if I am wrong or not. Sure would be nice. I hate when a hammerhandle swallows the hook and you have to keep it.
"when a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is twenty feet closer to god." -Fred Bear-

Offline ChrisWallace

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
They are legal. It needs to be considered a lure. Throw a bead and a spinner and voila your ready to handle all the little basturds you want.

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
HT sells a tip-up rig that is basically a steel leader with a treble hook and a spinner. You'll find them at most sporting goods/bait stores near the tip-ups.
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!