Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: my next shotgun  (Read 3548 times)

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline GOGETTER

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
THAT'S SWEET SHOOTIN'.  LOOKS LIKE A DANDY GUN!
GENO

Offline DaveO

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Its a nice gun if yea want to try one out let me know I will let yea shoot mine
Shut up and Shoot

Offline Benny

• Master Outdoorsman
I now wish I would have went with a Beretta instead of the Browning Gold 3-1/2 inch.

That dam Browny needs to be cleaned after every outing durring the fall when it gets cold or it will not shoot the long shells.

3 inch and less function great, just not the long ones.

Benny
"What we have here is a failure to communicate"

Offline DaveO

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Yea know Benny,
I get so much crap that I bought the bretta over the browning and the other B. gun It kinda gets old after a while,,

One of the reasons I went the the bretta is if you look at the auto's being used in the Trap world allmost all are the Remington or the Bretta.

Is what that tells me it them guns can relay take a beating for a very long time and  can withstand allot of rounds through them.

Now I am NOT saying the other guns are junk or I am not saying there not even as good,,,but so far my wife sure loves her 391 T and I don't have to many complaits about my extrema..
Shut up and Shoot

Offline Benny

• Master Outdoorsman
Dave, where you been on Tuesdays??
Haven't seen you at the range for a while, I jumped to 20th place in the over all standings last week.

I shot three weeks straight with 25's, but this week could have been left at the trap house.

Couldn't catch a few rights and one straight away got the best of me.

Man that Troy is some thing else, had the board meeting today and he was trying to get the rifle ranges bulldozed and put trap houses there.

Well talk with you later,Benny
"What we have here is a failure to communicate"

Offline DaveO

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
yep he is something else,,,,,,btw we call him astro,,,,,like the dog on the jetsons..........lmao I'm sure you know why if yea listen to him late at night,,,

I'm kinda out of shooting now for a while I kinda got hurt at the state shoot last week and now I have to kinda baby my eyes for for a while,,,,,,,Dr. says I can pull a trigger for at least 6 weeks,,,,

To be honest I'm not going to miss that team at all,,,,,they have no sportsman ship at all,,

I was going to try to be there Tuesday but ended up in the ER instead,,,,,,,,oh well ill try to be there this Tuesday,,,,,,,,call if yea get a chance
Shut up and Shoot