Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Looking for Bear Bait!!  (Read 2443 times)

Offline zrcats2002

If you have any kinda Bear Bait for sale let me know. You can email zrcats2002@yahoo.com or call 218-252-2292 thanks matt

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
Find someone with an apple tree that is happy to get rid of them. bears eat the heck out of em
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm someone with an apple tree.  In fact just had 1/2 of it fall from recent storms.  I was going to haul it away this weekend, but if someone wants the apples from it let me know!  I'm near Alexandria.  Let me asap and they're yours.   :fudd:
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
If you have any kinda Bear Bait for sale let me know. You can email zrcats2002@yahoo.com or call 218-252-2292 thanks matt

i have some black cherry in pales.. if interested let me know....

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
The apples work best for bears if they have been frozen.  Throw a bucket of them in the freezer every day before you go out baiting.  The freezing brings the sugar to the surface.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
call the tasty outlet centers.. if you talk real nice to tha gals there they'll sell you the day old for 5$ a rack. I could fill up the back of my truck for about 25$. they liked the bread the best when we dumped old fryer grease on it.
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"