Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Metro Get Together?  (Read 3547 times)

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
How about this? I think I have a good venue for a get together before the main hunting season begins. A place to swap stories with no set up or take down and a chance on winning a shotgun if you wear a piece of blaze or camo.Sept 17th Forest lake VFW This is a DU sportsmans night out.I can reserve a table for MNO for one or as many wish to attend. Yes you are eligible to win a Bennelli just for wearing a camo or blaze piece of clothing or hat. Dinner is provided as well as unlimited beer for just $25.00. Raffles are also available for other guns/prizes and a trailer full of decoys if you wish to participate but what a great way to meet some of the people you visit with here. You never know if you will get the chance again.  I miss Don. If this is a bad Idea I will remove this post  as I did not get permission to suggest this. I think it could be a great time though. Lets hear from you.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
I think its a great idea! I really will try, give me a few days to get back to you.

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
There is going to be alot of quality prizes at this event. One of the events for the evening is gonna be me and the General wrestling sumo style. Well to be honest he has not yet answered my challenge but it could happen. My diaper keeps slipping when I practice but I should have the kinks worked out by Thurs. 5:30 until 8:30pm is all the longer this will last. I am not 100% postitive but from talking tonight there may be a .300 win mag on the deer hunting package. There will be a deer package.
A gun owner is a citizen

Offline UncleDave

• Master Outdoorsman
Shotgun.  Where is a nice shotgun?  20 gauge grouse gun?

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
we do have a 20 ga. white onyx over /under but it may not go to this event unless the attendence increases. Just can't give away the store.
A gun owner is a citizen

Offline UncleDave

• Master Outdoorsman
I like the live auctions they do at times.  Drawings are just luck.  Auctions are great when you set your mark (and often over bid to get the item you want).  Hint:  I have no walls left in my home without a print. 

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
These sportsmans nights are quick in and out events. Sorry no live auction because of time. But there is a silent auction so you do hold some power as to bringing home something special. If the numbers come in the 20 ga. will go home with someone. We are considering a number board on it which means if it does not sell enough to make the reserve the winner has option to purchase the remaining reserve price or take one half the cash.
A gun owner is a citizen

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
any interest in anyone for this Thursday? 6-8:30 pm
A gun owner is a citizen

Offline Benny

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry Ken, can't make it due to my daughters has dance class from 7:30 till 8:30 up in Andover.

Benny
"What we have here is a failure to communicate"

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
i work otherwise i would be there.