Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Wanted for Rent-Electronic Predator Call  (Read 1363 times)

Offline DroptineDC18

• Outdoorsman
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has an electronic predator call that they would be willing to rent for some rookie predator hunters this upcoming weekend.  We will be primarily hunting coyotes south of Eau Claire, WI, or whatever else comes into range(that is legal).  We have never tried coyote hunting before, but we have been getting a lot of them on trail cameras, and even seeing more on stand, and we thought we should try to get rid of some of the fawn munchers.  I am willing to hand you cash to rent a piece of equipment, or any other collateral.  I am not exactly sure what else I can do to show that I am not trying to rip you off. I can give you my address and direct phone number so you know where to find me. If anyone can help, that would be great.  Maybe we can catch a cup of coffee to get to know each other more before a deal is made. I am located in Bloomington, close to 169.

Thanks.

Greg
"One of the most common causes of failure is the habit of quitting when one is overtaken by temporary defeat." -Napoleon Hill

Offline DroptineDC18

• Outdoorsman
And I forgot, any tips or advice on how to get these rascals into range (one will have a 30.06, and the other will have a 12 ga. with buckshot, we aren't concerned about the hides, just want to save some deer) would be appreciated.

Thanks for the help fellas, and female fellas ;)

Greg
"One of the most common causes of failure is the habit of quitting when one is overtaken by temporary defeat." -Napoleon Hill