Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: clover  (Read 1800 times)

Offline HUNTER2

• Master Outdoorsman
Just ordered 50# of clover. Cost about $139.00. I also ordered 5 bushells of rye grain. Still might pick up some turnips.
HUNT & FISH TELL YA DROP
I.B.O.T.'s 249 & 250
 Handle every stressful situation like a dog.  If
                        you can't eat it or hump it.

Piss on it and walk away

Offline Big E

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Awesome! That's a lot of clover! What's your plans with all of that?
Let the small bucks walk. Don't assume the neighbors will shoot them if you don't. If you shoot him what chance does that buck have to grow......ZERO!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Like Big -E said, that's a lot of clover.  You going into retail?  Or maybe planting the back 40.  The deer in your area are going to be well fed.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline HUNTER2

• Master Outdoorsman
Thats the smallest quantity they sell. I might try and do a few trails going to the food plots. You can never have to much clover and it will keep tell next year. :happy1:
HUNT & FISH TELL YA DROP
I.B.O.T.'s 249 & 250
 Handle every stressful situation like a dog.  If
                        you can't eat it or hump it.

Piss on it and walk away

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
we clovered our trails and also scattered it between the rows of the "garden area.. if one don't take then the other should.. we hope
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline LandDr

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Just an option to save you a few bucks, but the HabitatNOW web site has 10# and 50# bags of clover as well as other options for what appears to be a better price.

For example, our "All Clover" is $85.00 for a 50# bag at the store in Glenwood and it would probably be another $25 to $35 to ship it depending on where you are at...that still comes out less.  But if you don't want 50# or can't use 50#...then order a couple of 10 pounders.  All 10# bags have FREE shipping.

All of our seed is premium seed with current test dates and no noxious weeds (that's a state law).

Check it out at www.HabitatNOW.com and then go to the Habitat Outlet Store to view the options.  There is stuff for deer, turkey, pheasant and ducks.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kyle, PLM