Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Bob Cats Spotted!  (Read 901 times)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
 Tonight it will find it's way below zero so that mean we will be making ice for sure. Some of the guys are walking out on the ice in the bay, not going far but going out where they can chip out a hole and wet a line. Have not heard if anyone is catching anything but these guys just want to be on the ice. As you drive around the lake there are plenty of ice houses sitting in driveways or already at the ices edge waiting patiently to go out.

A lot of Bob Cat tracks around to, I noticed some at the end of my drive this morning. With the coming of winter and snow the tracks are easy to see and follow if you want to. With the leaves all but gone you sometimes see the Bob Cats in backyards or up against the garages trying to stay out of the wind. I know Elmer had a small one years ago but it disappeared on him. Now Chuck has one, pretty good size as Bob Cats go. I know this past summer I would see it and it always seem to be pretty muddy, then you would see it again and it would be all clean. I think they are a lot more common then we think, they are all around the lake. Really nice to have when you want to move snow....  :whistling:

From Lake Iwanttobethere
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!