Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Lookiing for Darkhouse/Spearhouse  (Read 2115 times)

Offline turfcat

• Minnow
Trying to help out my brother-inlaw, he wants a portable darkhouse/spearhouse.  I figured this is the place to find one.

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
Would he be looking for a permanent or portable spear house?
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline spear foot 1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 Turcat where abouts you located? We have a local paper here in central minnesota that always has fishouses for sale every shape and size. Let me know what you are looking for and I will try and help you out.

Offline turfcat

• Minnow
I am located in North Branch. Mpls/St.Paul are the suburbs on the south side. He is looking for a portable. Something 4' wide x 6' long or 7' maybe 8'. The type with canvas side and roof, ends made out of wood, with a wood floor and folds up. Thanks for the help.