Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: TRAP LEAGUES  (Read 3677 times)

Offline DaveO

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Who wants to be on a trap league this summer?

have you been on a team before or is it someting that you have wanted to do but never got around to it or just didn't know where..
or maybe you are not on a team because you just don't think your good enough to shoot on a league team

either way id like to hear what some of you have to say
« Last Edit: March 03/14/06, 07:26:32 AM by DaveO »
Shut up and Shoot

Offline Son of Slab

• Outdoorsman
Daveo, I shoot in a league at Metro Gun Club in Blaine. It sounds like the New Vikes stadium is going up right on the Clubs Property. The Owner of Metro is just holding out for more of Zygi's money. Can't blame him for that. Anyway, shooting on a trap team is a lot of fun. It doesn't matter if your an expert or a first timer. Once you get on a team and start shooting it becomes an addiction so be prepared to set aside a couple days a week to sneak out to the range and bust some clay. I live in Eagan and shoot at the Rosemount Gun Club for practice. Let me know if you need another guy for league or as a reserve if you are full. My only good advise for a First time trap shooter is " Get yourself a good trap gun" it really makes a big difference in your success if you have the right chokes and right length barrels. Good Shootin'  "Son of Slab" IBOT #305
"Son of Slab" IBOT #305

I'm all for Peace and Love;  After We Kill the Bastards!

Offline DaveO

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
S O S,

I shoot at beaver brook alot,, I do shoot at Metro and am a member but dont shoot leagues there

I like that club cuz there open everyday and early in the day,,

If you want to sub or get on another team Im pretty sure I can find yea a spot at beaver brook.

Im thinking a Mn. Outdoorsman team would be a hoot...what do yea think?.......
Shut up and Shoot

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
I see trap vests with "MNOUTDOORSMAN.COM" on the back. ;D
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline Son of Slab

• Outdoorsman
Count Me in.   A guy can never have enough Vests.  Where is the Beaverbrooke Club.
"Son of Slab" IBOT #305

I'm all for Peace and Love;  After We Kill the Bastards!

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
This sounds fun...I looked into a league last year and it just wouldn't of worked for me because I work evenings.

Offline DaveO

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Beaver book is about 15 or 20 mn. north on 65 from metro,,,,its on klondike and 65 in east bethel
Shut up and Shoot