Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Super Bowl or Bust  (Read 2081 times)

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Am I a bad fan if I hope the Viks win the Superbowl or do so bad they get Andrew Luck?  Because that is where I'm at right now.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline bonecollecter82

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Agreed But they will probably mess them both up
What makes a BoneCollector?
They are the hunters that have the passion to go to the ends of the earth, in pursuit of the basic hunter instincy that was instilled in us at birth and is so often taken away in society.

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
in the same boat but will watch untell there done

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
well im not against andrew luck BUT we just drafted christian ponder at #12. i have liked what i seen out of him so far. excellent leader, good work ethic, mobile when he has to be. if theres another game like yesterday i say let ponder give it a try, because lets face it, the vikings arent going anywhere this year and he cant do any worse than what mcnabb did yesterday...

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Listen up guys! Why don't you just jump ship and become Bears Fans :blues brothers:

Da Bears :rocker;
« Last Edit: September 09/12/11, 04:39:38 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
id rather watch tennis than become a bears and jay cutler fan haha  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Auggie

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Start'em young
    • www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
   How many starting qb's have the  :queen2:'s had in the last 15 years. McNabb fits the washed up and wasn't worth a $*&@ to begin with mold pretty well. Two have worked out, Farve for the first year and Cunningham in 1998 right. The others just to name a few that were jokes, good old Jimmy Mac from da bears,  Jeff George, t-jack, the love boat guy with little fumble prone hands, what was his name again? I know there is like ten more I can't think of. I say give Ponder a chance. Hell if Mcnabb keeps up this pace he will throw less yards for the season than Tom Brady did tonight (517 wow!). Glad the Vikes are not my team, I gave up on them for good back in the early 80's as a kid.
Shane Augeson
Wallhangers Taxidermy Studio
9040 40th St NW
Milan MN 56262
www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
320-269-3337

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
your thinking of culpepper. but the vikings offense was dreadful on sunday. it was like chilly/bevall where on the phone with musgrave telling him how to call plays because it was the SAME THING. run run pass punt. ok that didnt work lets try run run 2 yard pass punt. who else noticed that musgraves play calling sheet wasnt much bigger than a note card? the defense looked impressive except for chris cook who i consider a bust and awful. they rattled rivers pretty well until he figured out how to beat the none stop blitzes. just dump it off. then our defense got gased because the offense wasnt hardly on the feild for a minute before they punted. mcnabb wasnt suppose to be the answer and i dont consider him the answer, i was glad we finally manned up and took a QB in the 1st round. people say that he went to high, well those are the same people who said cam newton wasnt a good passer either. if you beleive he is your guy then you have to take him no matter where it is. the redskins traded back to 16 i think to pick up some picks and they planned on taking ponder as well. i cant handle this vanilla offense its way to boring and it doesnt produce very well.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Bring on Andrew Luck :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood