Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: $10.00 New Browning Shotgun?  (Read 1793 times)

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
 If you would like a chance on The 75th anniversary Ducks Unlimited shotgun I am now selling Raffle tickets. All proceeds go to Ducks unlimited. The shotgun is a Browning Maxus  With a special DU serial # and engraved reciever.  Gas operated and cycles all loads up to 3". It is really quite an impressive machine. The gun will be given away During the spring sponsor banquet at Tanners Brook golf course in Forest Lake on March 31st 2012. You need not be present to win. I can either get you the ticket via mail or possibly in person.  Reply here or pm me and I will get in touch with you.
  HD or his son I believe now owns a .270 from a ticket I sold him on the last raffle we offered.
 Chances are $10.00
 Thanks and good luck.
Kenny
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
Thanks Deadeye You are now entered in the drawing for the 75th anniversary shotgun
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects