Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 7mm -08  (Read 2656 times)

Offline beerguy

• Outdoorsman
Thinking of maybe picking one up. Would like opinions of people who own one or know someone that does. Or just your plain old opinion. I already own several other cal. just looking to expand.

Thanks
walk the extra distance till you are alone!!

BG

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
I do not own one myself but an uncle of mine does. It's a little bigger than a .270, I believe it's .284. Although it's not quite as fast as a .270 he gets great accuracy with it. It's his goto rifle when deer hunting and has used it on elk too, I beleive. Don't know too much but hope this helps a bit.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline beerguy

• Outdoorsman
Griz,

Thanks for the info.

bg

I like the kitty
« Last Edit: March 03/30/06, 09:59:12 PM by beerguy »
walk the extra distance till you are alone!!

BG