Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Great day on Superior  (Read 1618 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yesterday my son and I and two friends went fishing on Superior. My friend goes quite often and I try to tag along a few time every year. Fishing was great. We boated 11 lake trout and lost 6 near the boat. We also had a half dozen flybys (noticeable hits but the fish didn't stay on very long). The fish were all between 23 and 29 inches with the biggest ones about 6-8 pounds. Funny thing about lake trout pictures is they all look the same.  :confused: :rotflmao:

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Great pics DE.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That should be bucket list material for anyone  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I was lucky enough to fish there several times 20 years ago and it was fun!!!   so yes if ya get chance to do it, take it!!!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Jason is a pretty good captain.  Glad you had fun.  Good eating right there.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
One of my favorite fish and locations.  I did not make it up there NEARLY enough this year so next year I will be making up for it.    Just nothing that fights like a laker !!! 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!