Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Gavins dog  (Read 637 times)

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
https://www.fox9.com/news/man-arrested-therapy-service-dog-norwood-young-america?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2W6NhDtKr8f3dPzuMDPocCNm2ryUOCO3tonkJzOtJvgeS3v_IYNCJO1rg_aem_cuxLekOPOoZOvdRvBLgVAw

Very sad day for his family.  Gus was a super calm and friendly red healer mix.  I graduated with the killer.  He is a piece of crap.  Always was.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It was his dad's therapy dog before he committed suicide.  Dog never got excited.  Super calm and always with the boys. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Damn I seen that on th news..  they caught the guy to they said...  a--hole...  hope the kids are ok.. 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :angry2: that's a damn shame. It sounds based on the article mom isn't much better then the kid. :confused:

I hope they are required to replace the dog with another fully trained service dog
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Westphal retrievers donated a puppy that they are getting to pick up this friday.  Training has been donated.   Pat Will(scumbag dog killer) willberequired to pay the 1700 dollar emergency vet bill.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Whatta sad deal, I've been so pissed at our neighbors barking uncontrollable dogs over the years but I could never pull the trigger on one, thought of it but never! I sure hope the family is doing OK, a little fur ball should really help out.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope karma catches up with the shooter and his mom soon.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Westphal retrievers donated a puppy that they are getting to pick up this friday.  Training has been donated.   Pat Will(scumbag dog killer) willberequired to pay the 1700 dollar emergency vet bill.
  :happy1: :happy1: that whole sentence is absolutely friggin AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happybounce: :happybounce: :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :blues brothers:

my brother went thru that with his neighbor a while back. this gut was a pretty well know person in the community as he owned a cabinet shop here in town. he baited his dog with chicken soup broth but had dumped anti freeze in it.........he paid the vet bill also.

boober.....your right felt the same way on occasions....but could never do it. i know how i'd feel if someone did that to my dog....i'd probably go to jail!!!!!

LPS.....i sure hope so.  :happy1:
« Last Edit: June 06/22/24, 03:20:16 PM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sad deal. 1st heard about it on the news last nite. Really stupid on the shooter's part, to get trigger happy & then lose your right to possess a firearm as a result. If your decision making process is that poor, it's a fitting punishment along with whatever else they can nail him for.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
They have ring doorbell footage of Gavin returning to the house after walking to the end of the driveway to get the mail with gus.  8 minutes later the injured dog makes his way back to the house.  The stooters house is almost a mile away.  No chance gus was on the shooters property.   Gus didn't attack him either.   Gus was shot once in the stomach and twice in the hip.  My guess Gus was sitting in the water at the endof their driveway.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I can't say what I think should be done to the a hole...   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I can't say what I think should be done to the a hole...
X2!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Terrible, just what is wrong with people?