Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Meadow Creek Cabin Rentals (Upper Red Lake)  (Read 2770 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Please welcome Meadcreek Cabin Rentals to MNO, they are located near the South shore of Upper Red Lake.

Please visit there website for rental information, or call 218-647-8679

http://www.meadowcreekliving.org/

Stay tuned to our Upper Red Lake forum for updated fishing reports and ice conditions.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
www.mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Hey, thats a nice logo on the bottom right of the Meadow Creek site. ;D

http://www.meadowcreekliving.org/
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline meadowcreek

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
We are really happy to be a part of Minnesota Outdoorsman.  We started renting out cabins to fisherman, hunters and visitors to the Upper Red Lake Area a year ago.  Our first cabin was our Family Cabin.  This was the place that Grandma and Grandpa would stay when they came to visit.

We had a good season, and decided to open up our Trapper Cabin to guests.  It was here when we bought the farm.  The guy that owned it robbed the Kelliher bank a while back, and used the cabin for bail money.  The cabin is a traditional tamarack trappers  log cabin.  We have not found any loot yet.

When you come to visit us, you only have to bring your fishing gear, clothes, and food.  We provide the rest.  The cabins have linens, comforters, and towels.  The kitchens are fully equipped, including paper plates, because everyone loves to do dishes when you are fishing.

Lake access is always included with our cabins.  We have a day house and cabin package available.

We pride ourselves on "Great Customer Service, Honest Fishing Reports"

I fish the lake at least three times a week.  I'm usually that guy in some far off place on the lake.  I do my best to keep guests on fish.  I know where the consistant bite is, and I can tell them where to go if they want to get off the beaten path.  I try my best to go out fishing with the guest, if they'll let me.

My reports are what I see.  To report the current fishing action I have to experience it first hand.  I see the reports on the web sites and at the bait shops.  I spend a lot of my scouting trips confirming that information.  If it works, I'll report on it.  I also report on the ice good, or bad.

We are always happy to answer questions.  If you are looking for something that we don't offer, I can usually find those accommodations too(sleeper houses).

Greg, Becky, Charli, and Ceili

« Last Edit: January 01/07/07, 08:01:05 AM by meadowcreek »
Greg

Professional Ice Fisherman on Sabatical, and
Home Grown Chicken Farmer  (The Good Kind)
Always willing to help any fisherman find a place to stay or point them in the right direction on Upper Red Lake.
218-647-8679

Offline Bufflehead

• Master Outdoorsman
There's plenty of room for all gods creatures...right next to my mashed potatoes

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Are you planning a future trip to Upper Red LAke or know someone who is? Please support an MNO sponsor and stay in there new, beautiful cabins, tell them you found them on MNO. www.meadowcreekliving.org
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"