Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Crested Arrows  (Read 5760 times)

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Saw these arrows on an archery website and just thought I had to share it with everyone here.  He's out of KY but can ship arrows anywhere.  These are the coolest arrows I've ever seen:

http://forums.bowcountry.com/bcforums/showthread.php?t=1867

Grute Man
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline TK

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Andover, MN
Doing crest and wraps or dipping your arrows is a great way to customize them.  These are mine that me and my uncle did last fall.

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
that guy does awesome work..... those aroows he does are almost to perdy to sling  :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Yeah I like it.  Nice work TK.  I think I'll look into getting the supplies and play around with some old arrows to see what I can do (or NOT do   ;D).

I've seen that stuff in 3 Rivers Archery magazine but I suppose I could get it at my local shop to hey?

Grute Man
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.