Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Beartrack Products  (Read 6762 times)

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm pleased to announce a new sponsor on MNOutdoorsman-

Beartrack Products.

http://www.beartrackproducts.com/index.html

Beartrack Products is a manufacturer of Aluminum ATV, Motorcycle, Snowmobile and Utility trailers.  Their Utility & Motorcycle trailers feature a bifold arched endgate designed to minimize wind drag when traveling down the highway.  The trailers feature Torsion axles with EZ-lube ends.  Aluminum side kits are also available for all trailers. 

They also have a wide variety of Aluminum loading ramps for use with ATV's, Lawn equiptment, Snowmobiles, golfcarts and more.  The ramps they offer come in bi-fold, tri-fold, arched, arched bi-folding, and single piece configurations depending on the model. 
The ramps come with a 3 year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.  All their products are made right here in Minnesota with pride.

So check out their website, give them a call to find a dealer near you! Be sure to mention you saw them on MNOutdoorsman!

http://www.beartrackproducts.com/index.html

« Last Edit: March 03/20/07, 11:44:46 PM by Woody »
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club
Welcome to MN Outdoorsman Beartrack Products. We are pleased to have you with us.

:)
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Thank you for becoming a sponsor here at MNO!  I am excited to learn more about your products!  Welcome to MNO!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Greetings Beartrack and welcome to MNO.

Great looking products - I see that Mayfly has already begun to imagine a Mayfly world chock full of Beartrack accessories. And I suspect he's not the only one on this website.

Again welcome to MNO.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
Some great products for sure.... :)

I need to pick up the Model BTU80144 for around the Realtree homestead. Great looking trailer. Time to start saving.
« Last Edit: March 03/21/07, 09:42:58 AM by Outdoors_Realtree »
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline jonmzak

• Outdoorsman
  • My wife and I
Welcome to MNO Beartrack,  Your products look really nice and when I get an ATV I'll have to keep you in mind when looking for ramps. 

Again welcome and enjoy the site.
The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity.  The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty. --Sir Winston Churchill

Offline ChrisWallace

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Do they make an enclosed trailer? I am looking at an 8 x 14 for hauling goose decoys around. Let me know, I already have the ramps, they're pretty slick.

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
At this time they do not make an enclosed trailer-sorry.
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
Welcome beartrack !!!  Glad to have you aboard . we need more sponsors like you  to get involved with this site. There are alot of people that  now know how to get a hold of your  products. 
« Last Edit: March 03/24/07, 05:02:53 PM by Woody »
member  # 569

Offline buckrub

• Outdoorsman
Welcome Bear Track! Thanks for sponsoring with MNO. You will be a great addition to have on board! :D
« Last Edit: March 03/24/07, 05:03:08 PM by Woody »

Offline luvnlife

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Nice to have you here BEARTRACK!  This is a great site that will surely get you some business! Thanks for being a sponser. This site is growing everyday with the help of sponsers that know and live the outdoors!! WELCOME!!!LUVNLIFE
« Last Edit: March 03/24/07, 05:03:23 PM by Woody »

Offline Big D

• Outdoorsman
  • God's country
Welcome to MNO, Beartrack!  Those trailors look very nice!!
As they say in Alaska...."It's not Waskish, but the next best thing!" :)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Please take a few minutes and browse the Beartrack Products website. We recently gave away a brand new ATV ramp to MNO member Schwinger, just for being an active member on Mnoutdoorsman.com http://www.beartrackproducts.com/index.html
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
Thank you to Beartrack Products for the amazing ramps we have been able to give away to a few of our members because of your support here at MNOutdoorsman.com. We are blessed to have great sponsors like Beartrack Products on MNO.    ::dancinred::
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline schwinger

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
They are nice ramps. I have not been able to use them yet but they look well built.