Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2007 Mn Bow Opener  (Read 5225 times)

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Well...its only 3 days away! I picked up a shift on Saturday morning but I will be out opening evening. I have put a trail cam on my two main trails that I am hunting. I found a remote area in thick woods that has been being used a lot. I put the camera out there without a flash so I don't spook any deer. I'm not concerned with what is moving right there during the night anyway. I am heading out one more time today to get the camera and make any last second changes.

What I really want is a doe for the freezer. I may wait a week just so I can watch the woods from the inside before I start messing anything up. I know there are a a few very big deer around. A record deer was taken out of here a few years back and I have seen some of his genes walking around ;D

Anyways, good luck to all and keep us posted here as to what your seeing.

Good Luck! ;D

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club
Good luck Mayfly! Do you still have the other camera out by your feedin hole? Any new deer coming in around there?
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
i'll be out sat morning and evening... I am not picky.  I need three deer this year, so between archery, rifle and muzzle.. I'm sure i'll be fine.
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I'll be out both morning and evening.  I'm going to wait for the big one until it gets cold.....then I'll quit being picky.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline MnArch

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Minnesota Archery
Don't know if I'll get out in the morn....Minnesota Archery has it's second annual Bowhunter Breakfast from 9-noon. Free breakfast for everyone, so if you do the morning hunt, you can come & get fed, give us the report, tell the story of how you got that buck you've been watching, etc. Maybe if I get all my work done and everything lined up and ready to go the night before I can hop on a stand real close to home for a short spell.... ::rockon::
You're welcome at
Minnesota Archery
Litchfield,MN
(320) 693-2061

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Looks like the warden is soft hearted and paroled me.  I should be leaving Nort Dakota Thursday.  If Momma Grute doesn't have anything on the honey do list, I may just swing out with one or two of my boys on Saturday or Sunday.

Good luck to everyone hunting, be safe and remember -- a clean kill or no kill.

Grute  ::dancinred::
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
we are leaving friday morn, do a little more work on the
property and be out sat. morn for opener!
good luck to all!

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com