Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: I was THIS CLOSE...  (Read 4219 times)

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008 & 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!
to buying a new bow today. Seems I'm having some sort of withdrawls or something.

Went and checked out a couple of Fred Bear bows, a Parker and a Diamond, all RTS packages. (Ready To Shoot) They didn't come close to what I just sold. Found myself looking at a Diamond "Black Ice" and was picking out the add-ons figuring out the price in my head as I went along. Should have kept the Liberty.  ::banghead::
You never see a FLAG BURNING at a GUN SHOW.

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
Shocking what a guy has to put out for one of the better bows now and then when you start putting your personal touches to it, ooooch. It wouldn't be so bad if they held resale value like a gun.
  Hope you find somthing soon though bigslick

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
I'd give those Bears and such a try.  My boy has a new Bear Odysee and even with it only strug to 35 or so lbs it seems to shoot fast.  That arrow hits the target with a real WHACK!  Don't let the price tag fool you.  Shoot some and see the difference.
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008 & 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!
I looked at the bears but they don't compare to the one I had. Think I'll just wait until next year unless areal good deal comes along.
You never see a FLAG BURNING at a GUN SHOW.