Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Marcum Technologies  (Read 5827 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Please welcome Marcum Technologies to the mnoutdoorsman family.

Feel free to ask any questions of Marcum Techs products or visit their website at www.marcumtech.com

« Last Edit: March 03/13/06, 12:25:21 AM by Spinach »
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline ChrisWallace

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
MarCum Technologies has once again set the gold standard in flasher performance and innovations!

This locally based company out of Anoka, Minnesota will have once again sport the premier flashers on the ice this year with more features and benefits than anglers have come to expect from the competition.

The Lx-5 Ice system is incorporating, for the first year, its patent-pending True Color display which will improve color separation giving users an extremely crisp, clean, and highly visible display...even in bright sunlight!

With over 2000 watts of peak to peak power, it is also the most powerful flasher on the market. With simply the touch of a key, users can toggle between the dual beam transducer's capabilities of 8 and 20 degrees, which lends itself very well to searching shallow water and looking for slab crappies and bluegills and then switiching to the smaller cone in deep water to find suspended lake trout, walleyes, or northerns.

Nothing is more frustrating than having a constant ring of interference that detracts from the "good data" on a flasher. To solve this issue, MarCum has an innovative push-button, multi-level ?Interference Rejection" that will eliminate all interference from other sonar units.

The LX-5 will also have the widely popular, and patented, movable zoom that will allow the angler to zoom in on bottom-hugging walleyes, or move anywhere in the water column and really focus in on a school of crappies suspended over 45 feet of water.

The latest advancement at MarCum, however, has to be the Super Fine Line (SFL) which can be adjusted based on the anglers needs to increase the units resolution and bring target separation down to just one inch!

The LX-5 Ice system also includes a sleek, embroidered, padded soft pack carrying case, 12 volt ? 7 amp battery, dual beam 8 and 20 degree self-aligning transducer, gimbal bracket, fully automatic three stage digital charging system with LCD battery display, electronics shuttle with a movable transducer arm, power cord and LX-5 power head. So right out of the box, an ice angler is ready to dramatically increase their catches!

For the budget-minded hardwater fanatic, MarCum is introducing the LX-2 ice system. The LX-2 is now featuring the ?auto zoom? which allows the anler to zoom in on the bottom within 5 or 10 feet. The LX-2 also includes the patented ?Interference Rejection? which knocks out all the interference from local flashers and boasts 1,000 watts of power output.

The LX-2 includes a tough 600 denier PVC embroidered soft pack carrying case, electronics shuttle with adjustable transducer arm, 12 volt ? 7 amp battery, battery charger, self aligning transducer, power cable, gimbal bracket, and the LX-2 power head. This is a great, affordably priced, flasher that can accommodate a wide range of ice anglers.

Be sure to check out all of MarCum's products this year...you will be glad you did!

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
LX-5 ya gotta love it. In fact Chris sold me my LX-5, not that it took much selling on his part but he showed me where they were. ;)
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
I've been meaning to post this for a while, but kept getting sidetracked.

Marcum Tech has updated there site with this years new very affordable products.

VS-250

VX-1 Ice

Check them out at www.marcumtech.com
« Last Edit: September 09/25/06, 03:45:31 PM by Spinach »
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
I was at the "other temple" this weekend-Cabela's.  I looked all over for Marcum's but couldn't find a single one!  I didn't even see the Cabela's labeled Marcum that they used to have.  What's up with that?  Disapointed, I played with the $2,000.00+ Lowrance....almost more fun than a PS2, until the salesdude came and ruined my fun!  ::)
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Marcum Technologies has without a doubt taken over the electronics popularity contest, for those of you looking to upgrade or purchase a new flasher or underwater camera, check out the entire product line. Ask your questions here and one of our staff members or myself will help you out. www.marcumtech.com
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
welcome to the mno family , marcum tech  :party3:

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
After seeing the new cameras and the new icepak for this year, Marcum is now 2 steps ahead!

MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
After seeing the new cameras and the new icepak for this year, Marcum is now 2 steps ahead!

the new lcd camera is the bomb... if you guys are thinking about getting one... I would seriously check one of these out.
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy