Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: hides how much are you getting for them ?? i am looking to buy some  (Read 2252 times)

Offline bullseyetaxidermy

i am a taxidermist and i am looking to buy fox coon coyote and other mammals either frozen green with the skull in or put up and slated with measurement or i am more than willing to buy on the carcass
let me know what you have and what you are looing to get for them
or send me a pic
and i can give you a price
Randy
bullseyetaxidermy@hotmail.com

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
Randy,
i do alot of trapping if you tell me what you want and  how many of what i can help you out.

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
Randy,
i do alot of trapping if you tell me what you want and  how many of what i can help you out.

Ditto that here. What do you want? I'll go get them.

I might be into a trade for a mount or 2
« Last Edit: December 12/10/07, 07:03:52 AM by GRIZ »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline ice_bandit

• Outdoorsman
i have a coyote thats been sitting outside for about a week now if you want it you can have it. 

Offline bullseyetaxidermy

shoot me an email on what your looking to have done i am sure we can work something out
Randy
bullseyetaxidermy@hotmail.com