Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Fishing Report  (Read 2522 times)

Offline Tomatlake

Hello From Lakeview Resort
     The ice is pulling away from shore and very few people are out. they are catching a few sunnies in 10 feet of water on Washington and Madison. And there is a sunfish bite on Mazaska. Shields is giving up a few fish. Waiting for open water.  Tom @ Lakeview

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
thanks for the report, a few people here fish mazaska. they
will like that report as well.

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Tomatlake

Hello From Lakeview Resort
     The ice went off yesterday with all the wind. There has been open water infront of the resort  for about a week and I have seen a couple of boats come and go. The water is cold but should warm fast.  Tom @ Lakeview

Offline Tomatlake

Hello from Lakeview
We opened the seasonal site campground this weekend so the docks and lifts went in the lake on Saturday. Sunday They were out fishing and caught crappies sunnies and a few perch in the lagoons on Titonka where the water warms fast. Lot of people were fishing off their docks and a few boats in the lagoons. Tom at Lakeview

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
REPORT FISH :fishing:
Yesterday my son and I kick over 20 small bass released n I got 13 half inches crappie also my son got stripper bass over 2 lbs. and missed bites n lost Grrrrr... @ Mazaska Lake on the shore.... I bet Panfish n stripper bass hit hard this weekend... I will go out there fishing this weekend on shore...
Good Luck
Daniel Rud