Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Top marks for Bwanas  (Read 4669 times)

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Took Hockey #12 to Bwanas today and they definitly run a good shop.  They were busy (PACKED) and took all the time needed to help us.  I had my old bow so I didn't need anything except a lane but #12 needed a new release and some tweaking to the bow.  Then at one point he got a major rash from the bow string.  The lady there (sorry I forgot to ask her name) stopped everything she was doing to help him.  He was ready to toss it all in but she got him back up there to fling a few more arrows.  Poor kid was PI$$ED!  I know it hurt and like I said it was packed so he was probably embarasses too.  Props for the kid too!

We both learned a lot and will be back.
Don't worry Chris, I'll be up to see
you as well.  ;)  Gotta spread the love right?

Grute Man
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Thats what I like about that place. No matter how busy they are it seems they take the time to help you out. It is not fun waiting but when it is time you really get your time.

;)