Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 6/6/06  (Read 6152 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
This will be a weird day, next tuesday I think I'll stay home.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline SSN

• Outdoorsman
as odd as it may be, it will never happen again.

i think i may stay home too. ;)
some days im gone, but thats where i am.
I.B.O.T.#361

Offline Brandon_Collins

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Ya well there wont be any staying home for me i have to go to fricking school. Talk about a bunch of crap most of my friends up north were done with school before memorial day we dont get done till the 9th of june its bogus

Brandon
MNO Preffered Sponsors
http://jrstackle.com
http://marcumtech.com Fishing electronics

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
6/6/6 the devil will get his due,s and an irish man will get his even,s :-\
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
There is nothing to worry about on that day.  12/22/2012 is the day you should be concerned about.

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
whats with 12/22/2012 ? other then the next great comeing. ARE WE PREPARED ?  :-\  ???
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
Ask the Mayans.  The end of the world, aliens landing on earth could be anything.

The Mayans were master mathematicians who tinkered with calendars that depicted cycles of the planets. They took a special interest in the movements of the planets Mars and Venus, and knew the cycles of the Sun. They believed that the Earth would reach some kind of synchronization with the universe by Dec. 22, 2012. One Mayan prophecy is that the current Age of Materialism will end on this date.

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
? :o "OH MY GOD"? Do we realy need materialism? I could do without a lot less payments.

Offline JD

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Andover
What do you mean SSN, in 1000 years it will happen again............I think I'll stay home then. ;D