Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Please welcome a new member  (Read 4685 times)

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I finally talked a friend of mine who is a member of another site to join the MNO family.  His "handle" is dew2.  I'm sure he can explain it better then me but I believe he has over 20 years has a former building inspector.  He has more knowledge then anyone I know in the constuction field.  He is always willing to help with advise on the 'do it yourselfer" with codes and what he has seen work in the past.  He also isn't too bad of a fisherman according to what he tells me.  Thanks for joining the team dew2.  Also dew2 don't be afraid to post your dog picture here I believe we will just laugh and call it a joke. 
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
AAWWW Shucks General, Thanks for the good words (if anyone really knew me) I'm tryin to get aquainted with the site,Seein I'm fairly new to the computer world It'll take a bit.
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
welcome to MNO dew2! all good people here.
look forward to your posts!

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
welocome to mno dew 2  ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
 ::welcome:: to MNO dew2!  Any friend of "The General" is most welcome here.  We are glad to have you join the site. 
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Hey thanks OJ.  Hope everything is going well with yah.  Hopefully the home improvement section will get a little more active with the knowledge of dew2.  I tell yah this guy really knows his stuff.  Now watch someone will post a question and Dew2 will  will post some nonsence so everyone can laugh at me before posting the real answer.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome to the site Dew2 !!! as the part time building inspector at Lake Iwanttobethere I am sure we will have many a tall tale to trade. As my first boss used to say about these old  lake cabins " Just try to make it pleasing  to the eye" ... Bobby  :happy1:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Welcome Dew2.  Hey, I got TONS of Do It Yourselfer things I need help with.  What do you charge?   ;D  Oh I guess that wouldn't be doing it myself would it?  Oh well, sometimes the 2 best tools are the phone and cash.   ;D

Seriously welcome and please do let us know how you got your handle.

GRUTE  :dancinred:
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Welcome Dew2!  :toast:  gg