Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: How NOT to release a Bear!  (Read 3259 times)

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
Part 1

[attachment deleted by admin]
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
Part 2

[attachment deleted by admin]
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
I received this in an e-mail.  So I have no further information to give.  I'm just throwing out a wild guess-but I bet they changed the way they release Bears now!  :whistling:

www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
 :oops1:  That guy is lucky that he only needed first aid on his leg.  Seems like that bear didn't like his ride.  Kinda like when we get off an airplane after a turbulent ride - except most of us don't whoop the captain's butt.   :kermit:

I'd suggest a long stick from inside the cab of that truck to lift that bear's gate open. 
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
I to received this, it should have been posted under are we gettting enough out of or DNR!  not many jobs that something like this can happen to you. Lucky guy, peed off bear!
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot

Offline jkurkoski

• Outdoorsman
I understand the bears frustration, but more importantly who was the guy just standing around taking pictures?  He should have had a tranq gun or something more deadly  :fudd:    Alot help he was for the poor DNR/Dept of Forestry guy

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
If I had to take a guess I'd say the picture taker was snapping pictures and filling his drawers!  Just a wild guess!  :rotflmao:

www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
I forgot to tell you about this.  I was showing it to Lil Grute Dudette and she looked at the very last picture where you see the cut on his leg.  She points to something laying on the ground and says "What's that?  Is that poop?"   :rotflmao:  I had tears streaming down my face I was laughing so hard.  I think I'd have dropped a log or two for sure.   :rotflmao:
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline UncleDave

• Master Outdoorsman
Yikes.  He BEARly escaped.  Hee hee.

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe they should have had the cage attached to the truck! :coffee: