Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Opening dates  (Read 3756 times)

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
The DNR releases opening dates for furbearers for 2008.

October 25th

Fox, coon, badger and opposum.

Also mink, muskrat, beaver and otter in the northern zone.

Nov. 1st

Mink, muskrat, beaver and otter in the southern zone.

November 29th

Fisher, marten and bobcat.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
Griz how longs the fisher season did you see ??

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
No I just seen the opening dates. I haven't looked at any regs yet. Going out on a limb I'll guess a week.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Griz & SS.... Wanna tangle with a couple of Fishers that harrass me at our deercamp? :whistling: Ya'd be the heroes of camp, kinda like St. Patrick gettin the snakes outa Ireland..... ;)

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds like a nice little trip. Where is deer camp?
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
North of Nevis, Paul Bunyan St.Forest.... Theres a small community of them nasty buggers there eating all the grouse....