Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: I quit chewing yesterday  (Read 11211 times)

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Keep it up Spinny;  you can win this fight.  Think of all the things you've accomplished.  You can do this too.  Just keep cutting it in half and pretty soon the "half" isn't anything.
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
They make beef jerky and they come in the round  tubs too just like the real stuff, a friend of mine started carrying that around and when he needed a pinch he took some of that.. He said it make him feel better..
Not sure if that helps

When i quit smoking i needed to find something to do with my hands..

so its that sort of thing
the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline Duckslayer

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Keep at it Pat!  Takes a lot of will power to quit and I hope that you have it!  These pictures may help, go check them out.  Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

http://www.entusa.com/oral_photos.htm

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
OK, duckey thats a lot more than I need to see this early in the morning.   Now I'm afraid to open my mouth!
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
OOFDA!  Where's my toothbrush?!?!?!!?   :puke:
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.