Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Bear Lottery Results 2008  (Read 2176 times)

Offline BearGuide

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Castle Creek Outfitters - Northern MN Bear Guide
    • www.Castle-Creek-Outfitters.com
 :reporter;
I just thought I would give the good news that the 2008 Minnesota Black Bear Lottery results are in!  I was drawn for Zone 26.  Some more good news was that my group was drawn for the 2008 MN Moose Lottery which is also available!

Bear:
http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/licenses/lotteries/bear.html

Moose:
http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/licenses/lotteries/moose.html

Good luck to everyone! 

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
WOW a double wammy for you.  Please keep us posted on your prep for the hunts.  I'm sure many members aren't as well versed in it as you are and would like to learn how the pros do it.

Hope both hunts go well for you.

Grute
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline jkcmj

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Turns out I was not drawn and my 14 year old was... I guess we know who gets to shoot and who gets the camera this year!

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
 :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: DRAWN FOR AREA 44 MY FIRST YEAR BEAR HUNTING IM EXCITED :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Yahoo i got winner Black bear lottery  Go Bears?  NAH  Go Black Bears yeah.... @ area 26
thumb up
Daniel Rud

Offline BearGuide

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Castle Creek Outfitters - Northern MN Bear Guide
    • www.Castle-Creek-Outfitters.com
Congratulations to your guys that were drawn!  It seems to be a tight year to get drawn as black bear hunting is becoming more and more popular.  Even the surplus tags are all gone in most zones.  Thanks for the cudos on the bear and moose.  I am going to be working hard to get it done.  Good luck to everyone!