Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: need a local fur buyer  (Read 2714 times)

Offline mathews4ever

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I am looking for a fur buyer around wyoming/north branch area. I would like to sell coons and fox in the round or green.
« Last Edit: October 10/30/08, 05:20:17 PM by mathews4ever »
"when a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is twenty feet closer to god." -Fred Bear-

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
Been trying to do a search for dealers in the state and the only ones I can come up with on the net are the ones local to me.

Maybe try North star fur. Not sure where they are from but think they might be around that area. I believe his name might be jim. Never dealt with him just recolecting.
« Last Edit: October 10/31/08, 07:50:14 PM by GRIZ »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline mathews4ever

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
thanks GRIZ, northstar is the buyer refered to buy some guys off of T-MAN too.
"when a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is twenty feet closer to god." -Fred Bear-

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
You at T-man too aye.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline mathews4ever

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I'm everywhere.  :kermit:

Offline trout whisperer

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
danbury store -danbury wisconsin buys in the round........check with any local conservation officer.......minnesota trappers association district officers will give you name and addresss.....tw
trout whisperer author/guide