Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Auction - 1 Personal Tax Return - Benefit  (Read 3147 times)

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
One of our members here at MNO has decided to donate the following for the Lucas Robinson fund. As we all know little 4 1/2 year old Lucas Robinson is going in for the surgery of his life later this month and the family needs all the support it can get. Thanks again for all who have lent a hand in helping out this family!!

The following will be an auction. Details Below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On behalf of my business ZooMN Financial Services, I would like to donate one personal tax return to benefit Lucas Robinson. This will include one individual federal and state tax return. It will also include free e-file and direct deposit if the winner chooses.

I have operated my business for 10 years since I graduated college. My business has grown to over 70 clients that include individual and business clients. Many of my clients have been with me since the beginning. I continue to grow a little each year instead of growing fast. I do this to keep the connection between my clients and myself. 

As mentioned, this auction will include one personal tax return and at the conclusion of the auction I will personally match the highest bidder (up to $100) giving all the funds to the benefit of Lucas Robinson.

Scott Pugh
ZooMN Financial Services
ZooMNFinancial@gmail.com
612-325-5760

Offline JCAMERON

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • "Johnny Camo Jr."
In hopes that Scott is located a reasonable distance from the north suburbs, I'll start the bidding off at $100!
"Superior... never gives up her dead when the gales of November come early."

Offline ScottPugh

• Master Outdoorsman
In hopes that Scott is located a reasonable distance from the north suburbs, I'll start the bidding off at $100!

Thanks Tim for putting that up. Located in Rogers!!!! THANK YOU!!!

The auction will run till Monday March 9 @ 9pm.
« Last Edit: March 03/03/09, 07:57:20 PM by ScottPugh »

Offline JCAMERON

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • "Johnny Camo Jr."
Just so this doesn't get lost - BTT

Offline JCAMERON

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • "Johnny Camo Jr."
Just a reminder, this closes Monday.
« Last Edit: March 03/06/09, 01:14:03 PM by JCAMERON »

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
Wow, not other bids. The $100 kick of is very generous, but come on, we can get her up there. i didn't see this in time and have my own tax guy or I woulda been all over this.
Friends are like buttcheeks..........crap might separate them, but they come together in the end.

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow, not other bids. The $100 kick of is very generous, but come on, we can get her up there. i didn't see this in time and have my own tax guy or I woulda been all over this.

Well then here ya go Sandmannd.....

http://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/index.php?topic=15644.new#new

:happy1:
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline ScottPugh

• Master Outdoorsman
Just so this doesn't get lost - BTT

Congrats... Let me know when you want to get together. Send your $ to the charity and then we can get together. The next few weeks are tough because I have two more weeks of my current graduate class but I free up after the 23rd.

I'll send you my contact information. Thank you for your donation. I'll send in mine right now!!!