Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Tip up lights  (Read 2858 times)

Offline mathews4ever

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I am going to finally if outfit my tipups with lights this year and I am super cheap so I would rather not buy manufactured ones if there is a homemade way I can do it.
"when a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is twenty feet closer to god." -Fred Bear-

Offline muskymod

• Minnow
Super cheap...............

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
The Omni lights from HT work well and I don't think they are terribly expensive.
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
are those the little tubes that clip on the flag and use the little lithium batteries like the night bobbers use? if so yeah, theyre cheap, work great, theyre small & cant get any simpler to use..... wouldnt mess around with anything else unless ya want to go the "pager route"... :happy1:

Offline meadowcreek

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
The slickest set up I saw was frs radios hooked up to the tip ups, when they were tripped an alarm went off.
Greg

Professional Ice Fisherman on Sabatical, and
Home Grown Chicken Farmer  (The Good Kind)
Always willing to help any fisherman find a place to stay or point them in the right direction on Upper Red Lake.
218-647-8679