Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vermillion River  (Read 5152 times)

Offline IKE311

• Outdoorsman
  Has anyone fished the Vermillion River at Dushane's Landing. Looking for any reports. Was there late Friday with no luck.

Offline MnMoose

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
was there yesterday with a buddy of mine...seen a crap load of river shad in the open water parts swimmin around..lots of dead ones too!!! free bait free training-087 bait......... :tequila;

Offline kingfisher1

• Master Outdoorsman
was there yesterday with a buddy of mine...seen a crap load of river shad in the open water parts swimmin around..lots of dead ones too!!! free bait free training-087 bait......... :tequila;

And you didn't grab any for fishing tomorrw!??!?!?  Free bait!!!!   :banghead:   Anyway, I have some minners for tomorrow.
walleyes, pannies, esox, cats, I don't care, let's go fishing!!

Offline MnMoose

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Naw I was givin Ike crap...I introduced him to this website yesterday....We just ended up going for a sunday putt down there he wanted to show me where it was...I was in my darn loafers and ended up sinkin up to my knees in mud LMAO  but we were gonna grab some, however had nothing to put em in.  we were sceptical on theyre durablity too.

Offline kingfisher1

• Master Outdoorsman
and I was givving you some crap too.  I believe it's illegal to use minnows that you "harvest" from a different body of water.

Offline wallydiver

Does anybody know how much ice is on Duchanes, I live in Hastings and was looking to get down there for some weekend fishing i do know there is some springs in there around by the launch area. I use to fish that river right after ice out with a canoe and we use to slaughter the northerns like crazy with a daredevil. I did not eat anything out of there though. Are the fish alright to eat there?

Thanks

Offline IKE311

• Outdoorsman
  I was down there a week ago and there was 8 inches. After this cold snap there should be a few more. :cold: :cold:

Offline Stensethfan

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I know someone who was down there earlier this week and did pretty well on pike and walleyes.  There were a few people also. so he was not the only one cashing in.
Don't shoot anything you do not plan on eating ~ D. S.
If the women don't find you handsome at least they will find you handy!  Red Green

Offline kingfisher1

• Master Outdoorsman
anyone thinking of heading out here today?