Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: License question  (Read 1462 times)

Offline BiggA

• Master Outdoorsman
 I am trying to get my dad to go out fishing with me and my boys tomorrow. However he says he is not going to pay the 20 bucks for a license that just expires in a couple weeks . So i know they extended the license to 14 months I believe but is that from the date of purchase or does it still expire in a month if he buys it now? I cant find an answer in the regulations.  :help:So if anyone knows the deal here i would apreciate your input.

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
this is all I could find for ya.. it doesn't really say.. but I think purchase date doesn't matter they all expire on the same day from what I remember. he could always buy a 24 hour license for 8$.

2008 Fishing licenses, fish house licenses, trout stamps, & fish tags expire

Date:
 04/30/2009

Description:
 2008 Fishing licenses, fish house licenses, trout stamps, & fish tags expire

If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline BiggA

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks beeker, after some more searching that is what I was thinking too, when ever you buy still expires in april now instead of february. for some reason I thought i had heard they were going to make them valid for a year from date of purchase. To me that would make more sense then paying the same for 2 months as 12 months.

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
Yea, they all still expire. I would go the 24 hour route, lot cheaper if he doesn't plan on fishing anymore anyway.
Friends are like buttcheeks..........crap might separate them, but they come together in the end.

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Its take a kid fishing weekend.  He is free as long as a kid goes with!!!! :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.