Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikings game  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
OK guys i am getting super nervous about this weekends game against the cowgirls. they are coming in red hot. i think we need to utilize play action ALOT! the cowgirls havent faced a back like AP in quite awhile so i think we need to pound them. i would like to see some creativity on childresses side with some wild cat with Percy. we really need to confuse there defense. but our line needs to step up in a big way, we need to cut demarcus ware down in a big way. and our big rookie loadholt needs to contain anthony spencer. and our weakest point on the team needs to do a great job covering dallas's receivers. our dline needs to go back to being one of the most dominant in football and get pressure with only the front 4. ok now that im done venting whats everyone else think.

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Cody.... that sounds like there's alot we need to do! :whistling:  The biggest one on that "to do" list, I think, is that the OL needs to just hold their own... if they can give Brett a little time and a little security, that is, not letting their DL tear Bretts head from his 40 yr old body, all the other stuff will fall into place... I hope.  The good thing, is the game is here, so hopefully the crowd will go nuts, and not sit on their hands... sometimes a playoff crowd will do that here... what kinds of fans have bought tickets, the hard cores, or the yuppies....? We need a loud crowd that will get us a few offsides flags... maybe get those Cowgirls to use up some time outs, that stuff....

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
well there big left tackle adams has issues when he is away, false starts and such. we need to rattle romo early and often. if they are going to commit as many penalties as they did last week we need to utilize those extra oppurtunitys(sp). when romo is pressured he just throws the ball and dont care were it goes, last weeks game he was lucky that atleast 4 of those passes werent picked off.