Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: new member to the family  (Read 1690 times)

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
After 18 years of being married to a small dog lover and big dog hater I put the foot down and got myself a yellow lab.  Her name is Lucy and she is 6 weeks old.  She comes from Freeborn and a fellow MNO member(newbienewman).  I picked her up yesterday and she is making the adjustment like a champ.  24 hours and no accidents in the house :happy1:

I haven't bird hunted in years but Lucy and my oldest daughter might just get me back into the hunt.  I have already started training her with a shed deer antler and she even picks it up already.  Hopefully she helps me up my finds this year.  I know she will help me loose a few pounds that I need to

Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Congrats on the new addition to the family! Great looking dog!

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Congrats on the new pup.  If the wife gives you any grief just tell her "If I lock this dog in the trunk for an hour and then let it out, it will wag it's tail and lick me to death.  What would you do if I locked you in the trunk for an hour?"
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Congratulations, dakids! Freeborn, eh? Just down the road from Bugtussle. She looks like a sweetheart. Lucy was the name of the red & white Border Collie that made our lives a little easier for many years. Great dog as I'm sure your Lucy will be too.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Nice Pup!  Way to put the foot down! 
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
If the wife gives you any grief just tell her "If I lock this dog in the trunk for an hour and then let it out, it will wag it's tail and lick me to death.  What would you do if I locked you in the trunk for an hour?"
Same goes for the shock coller. 
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
Congrats on the new pup, I'm sure your wife will grow to love him.

And if not, just lock her in the car!! :-P
Friends are like buttcheeks..........crap might separate them, but they come together in the end.