Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: going  (Read 2615 times)

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
i'll be gone here for a few weeks. wyoming hunting.. will be back in 2 weeks.
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Good luck and have fun, Safely of course!

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Have a good trip Beeker!  Show them Muley's no mercy! :fudd: :deer:  I'll have the Boomstix team stats/avg's posted when you get back.... Have fun out there in the wild west..... :happy1:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'm sure all your condidtioning will pay off.  Good luck, take lots of pictures and give us a report.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Good luck!  Where abouts you hunting in WY?  I live ten miles from the WY border in Spearfish, SD.
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll be in region H.. or just west of dubois.. wonder what I forgot to pack.. won't know until I need it.
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"