Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Bear Hunting Adventures  (Read 1732 times)

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Here is a bear I filmed last year. It was the second time I have been out filming a bear hunt. Next year I will hunt, just didn't have the time this last year.

Was a big bear!!

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
nice bear. I'm thinking of putting the kid in for a tag this year. I happen to know a place where a cinnamon has been on camera. I'll have to get to know the hostess ladies again, they got the best bait.
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline jkcmj

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I got a short video of my bear hunt in 2005, but have not figured out how to put it on the computer.  It was a $99 video camera, so my brother's focus isn't the best, but he did get it in focus for the actual shot at least!

Offline whiteoakbuck

• Master Outdoorsman
good looking bear im hoping to bear hunt this season  :happy1:
Hunting is not life and death. It is more important than that.

Offline jkcmj

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
My 13 year old filmed for me in 2007 with my low quality camera.  We had one yearling bear come in opening evening that we passed on, then he fell asleep and missed the bear I shot on the 2nd to the last evening.  The shot woke him up and he slowly raised the camera thinking the bear was still alive.  I had to smile even though I had missed getting it on film.  I tried to throw sticks at him etc. but he would not wake up while the bear fed at the bait for 1/2 hour.  Still a great hunt memory!  I spliced the film of the opening day bear with a walk around after the shot of the one I shot.

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Very cool! I should get the video from the above hunt up some time. Its not that good, thats why I never did anything with it. Was a fun hunt though!  :happy1: