Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: looking to learn  (Read 1835 times)

Offline bowhunter73

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Cedar, MN Member #113
Anyone know how to trap beaver that might be interested in a tagalong? I bought some traps and have private land to use in Hinckley. However I want to learn the right way so I can lessen the chance of the wrong catch or waste my time. I would be willing to make a deal for the beaver we get on my land for you knowledge and time teaching me along the way…  :help:
Are you a hunter or do you just kill things? Respect the wildlife!

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
That's a bit far of a drive for me.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline bowhunter73

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Cedar, MN Member #113
Well I figured it couldn’t hurt to ask. I have some old beaver houses still in use and a new one too. Looks to be a lot of sign with the slides and fresh mud mounds. I think even a fool could get lucky on this spot. Still going to try on my own, time will tell.  Just exited to try something new in the outdoors

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Send a message to deadeye.  I believe he and Huntingmaxima caught a few trouble some ones on his hunting property.  They may have some tips.

Here is a link to the thread:  http://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/index.php?topic=20525.0
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline bowhunter73

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Cedar, MN Member #113
Got four 330 traps today for $40 cant wait to get out there next week! feel like a kid with some new toys.. got a chance at a good buck this year but im more pumped to try and whack a beaver  training-087

Offline bonecollecter82

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Get it roght the first time them beaver become trap shy fairly easy
What makes a BoneCollector?
They are the hunters that have the passion to go to the ends of the earth, in pursuit of the basic hunter instincy that was instilled in us at birth and is so often taken away in society.