Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Need to borrow a trailer  (Read 969 times)

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
I need to borrow a flat bed trailer for a day (or just part of a day) to get my fish house out on White Bear Lake. It's roughly 6' X 9' and built in 6 panels (floor, ceiling, and walls). The base is the only heavy part but 2 guys can carry it. 3 guys - no problem.
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    Can you lay the panels diagonal in a pick up?  Depending on where you want to put it there is vehicle traffic going out.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
OOPS sorry. I don't log on often enough; didn't mean to ignore you. Anyway, the panels are too big to fit in the back of a pickup. I think I have found one to borrow but have been too busy to go dig it out of the snow/ice bank. I'll see about workin on it tomorrow afternoon. I know my boys want to get out there soon.
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.