Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Need Bear Bait, can anyone help?  (Read 1573 times)

Offline naturalistmn

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Eyes Wide Open
Hello fellow outdoorsmen.   I am in great need of bear bait this season.   All of my connections have dried up, sort of speak.   One place was torn down, one went to the farmers, and the man in which I learned from has passed away.   I have struggled in my area to find a new hot spot.   Can anyone help me?   I am mainly looking for doughnuts and pastries.   No breads.   I would be interested in other items such as cereal, candy, etc.   I am more than willing to work with you.   I could supply rubbermaid bins and come pick up the bait as you get it, whatever needs to be done.   Local bakerys, supermarkets, anywhere you can get a foot in the door.   I can purchase bait, but hate buying garbage, you know!?!   There is a lot of it out there and I would greatly appreciate all and any help!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.
Shoot straight and give'em the shaft!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Joe@deerhunters

• Outdoorsman
If you dont mind paying for bait. Luck 7 north of the cities has a great assortment and I think really great prices.  I buy the mixed fruit and nuts by the barrel and feel it is a good bear bait, add a covering of molasses or choc syrup. You have sweets and fats.

Offline naturalistmn

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Eyes Wide Open
I am located in the Owatonna/Faribault area.
Shoot straight and give'em the shaft!