Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What are your other hobbies  (Read 1122 times)

Offline NephronRacing

• Outdoorsman
Just wondering what other hobbies everyone has.  Here's some of mine.

« Last Edit: November 11/09/11, 12:02:28 AM by NephronRacing »

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
I've been trying to figure out what my hobbies are all day... besides fishing and camping that is. In some ways the Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club has been a hobby - with a whole bunch of interesting components to it.
Designing and maintaining a website.
Designing t-shirts.
Selling t-shirts and other things at events like the Eelpout Festival and biker rallies.

I also have gotten interested in cigars even though I seldom smoke them. I am focused more on storing them properly and keeping them fresh and tasty. I think the packaging on them is quite interesting too.

I follow the Twins and some high school and college wrestling. 

Anyway those are some of my interests.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
my hobbies consist of hunting, fishing, camping, spear fishing, ATV's snowmobiling, gardening and  :drinking: :toast: while camping. we have a permy site near new london!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Hobbies, Hmmm let me see, my wife refers to my life as being a hobby !

As you all know I write some, fish mostly for Bass and Northerns. I have three dogs including Duncan the young chocolate lab. My wife has three cats which I have been trying for nine years to train like they are dogs. I have two greenhouses that I raise vegetables in and I am always tinkering with different ways of using solar to heat the house and sheds. I make lures, do a lot of woodworking that I always end up giving away, have a web site and shoot videos. I watch way to much baseball and try to get out and see a few college hockey games. I am a big reader and at last count have over a 1000 hardcover books which I hope my grand kids will read someday. My biggest hobby is dropping everything and spending time with my four grand kids, they are now all of the age to have great conversations with and I learn something from them everyday.
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh boy.
Well, of course anything outdoors, hunting, fishing, camping, ATVing, etc etc.  I have just recently got into kayaking, so I plan to buy a nice one this year so I can get out more in the summer months. 
Not outdoors related, I enjoy collecting coins, I have a penny collection that ranges from 1858-2011, with different dates and mint marks - I am only missing a handful of coins.  Now its getting to be really expensive to get the rare ones, but I still keep an eye out.  I also do alot of gambling....  :coffee: it can be an expensive hobby, but I love betting on sports, it can make a Browns v. Dolphins game really exciting.  :rotflmao:
But really - most of my hobbies involve the outdoors  :happy1: