Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Very busy kill plot  (Read 2444 times)

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
The ground hog radishes are getting hammered every night.  It might not make it much longer.  Hoping to kill a doe on opener if we get the right wind. The time is wrong.  Pic was taken 30 min before sunset.

Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
very nice! i hope its nice and cool this weekend

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Checked the weather forcast and it calls for a south wind.  I need a north wind so we will have to wait for a differant weekend.  Hopefully the clover grows fast enough to hold the deer after all the radishes are gone.  I also have checked all of the oaks and only found 2 red oaks with anything on them. One of which is right next to the plot. :happy1: :happy1:  All the whites didn't have a single nut on them.

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
most of the acorns around my area have already fallen. the forcast also called for warmer conditions this weekend(81 and sunny) so i may not go. but the pictures on the trail camera keep telling me i should  ;D

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Go, can't kill a deer from the couch.  I will be taking kid#1 hunting someplace so she can fill my archery tag since I hurt my shoulder and can't pull the bow anymore.

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
it was raining acorns last weekend.. at times it seemed like the freakin red squirrels were launching em at us.
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
well i wont be on the couch persay, just chasing some geese instead. i dont like hunting in warm weather, just isnt as enjoyable. but i may not be able to resist the urge and finally go.

beeker your right, those red squirrels are tenacious acorn chuckers  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: