Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New! You Write The Caption Contest  (Read 7625 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Come to think of it maybe he said "Lapdance".

First of all we would like to thank all of you who posted an entry. Rest assured you made our job difficult. I also would like to thank my fellow judges MTCOMMER and Nephron Racing. And of course Lee Borgersen - who I like to think of as the Merv Griffin of MNO/Sportman themed games and contests.

Three members tied for Honorable Mention:

FireRanger - "And here I thought it was another buck snorting....I was gettin ready to kick some tail. But...I guess I'll just eat instead."

MnMoose - It's about time these ol' timers start bringin good beer out with em while they hunt...or nap in da woods.

glen57 - So, this is the guy they call wildlifeminesota?

And now it is my great pleasure to announce the winner of the "New! You Write The Caption Contest".

Deadeye - Honestly Gene, I didn't see a darn thing.  And, I don't think it was funny, you stealing my lunch!

Congratulations the the winners of The Caption Contest. :Clap: Will the four winners please send me a PM with your proper name & address so I can send you your prizes.

Lee

Once again the crowd  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: goes wild over the selected winners of the caption contest.
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
man i thought i had it in the bag........on willy's expense!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
congrats deadeye and the other winners!!!!!!!!! :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :dancinred: :dancinred: :taz: :rocker; :rocker;

OK, which one of you's is gene????? :popcorn: :popcorn: ;D ;D
« Last Edit: December 12/19/11, 08:12:27 AM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Come to think of it maybe he said "Lapdance".

First of all we would like to thank all of you who posted an entry. Rest assured you made our job difficult. I also would like to thank my fellow judges MTCOMMER and Nephron Racing. And of course Lee Borgersen - who I like to think of as the Merv Griffin of MNO/Sportman themed games and contests.

Three members tied for Honorable Mention:

FireRanger - "And here I thought it was another buck snorting....I was gettin ready to kick some tail. But...I guess I'll just eat instead."

MnMoose - It's about time these ol' timers start bringin good beer out with em while they hunt...or nap in da woods.

glen57 - So, this is the guy they call wildlifeminesota?

And now it is my great pleasure to announce the winner of the "New! You Write The Caption Contest".

Deadeye - Honestly Gene, I didn't see a darn thing.  And, I don't think it was funny, you stealing my lunch!

Congratulations the the winners of The Caption Contest. :Clap: Will the four winners please send me a PM with your proper name & address so I can send you your prizes.

Lee

Once again the crowd  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: goes wild over the selected winners of the caption contest.

I still need mailing names address for: :banghead:

Deadeye :popcorn:Just got it today :happy1:
Fire Ranger :popcorn:
got it now :happy1:
MN Moose.....Prize sent out today :happy1:
Glen 57........Prize sent out today :happy1:
« Last Edit: December 12/29/11, 06:37:12 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys.  I humbly accept this great accolade.  Having been chosen as the best from this group of exceptional, noted and talented authors is truly a great honor.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Prizes all went out today. I'm working on a new caption contest so stay tuned. We my come up with :scratch: a new twist, we'll see.
« Last Edit: December 12/29/11, 07:00:22 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
recieved my prize. thank you gentlemen!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :toast: