Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: St.Anthony Gun Club  (Read 4335 times)

Offline DaveO

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
St.Anthony Gun Cub is officailly closed for good :'(

Its a very sad thing.
Beaver Brook is considering opening up one more day a week however it may  not be in time for summer leagues this year.
I am sure there is room for a few teams anyhow since they added one more trap,,

If any one needs to get on a team or needs a home for their team let me know and I will get you some numbers of other clubs
Shut up and Shoot

Offline Benny

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi Dave, looking forward to shooting with you again out at BeaverBrook.
I am a current board member out there now,so if you have any questions about the club I can try to answer them.

So St Anthony is closed now,we had heard they had this year left to shoot before they were going to close them down for good.

The club did discuss opening one more day during the week but there is concern for the neighbors and having enough teams to make it feasible to stay open the extra day.

Biggest concern though is keeping the neighbors happy, that's pretty much why we don't have a day time opening for shooting trap.

The added house really helps funell teams through, last year our fall leagues were usually done just before or after dark, only a few times did we have to shoot into the night to finish.

There is a membership/board meeting this Wednesday night starting at 7PM.

The trap league captains meetings are this week as well, Tuesday at 6:30 is the Tueday night and Wednesday at 6:30 is the Wednesday night leagues.

The captains of all teams should attend this years meetings as there are some new rules coming down due to some bad apples from last fall!!

Benny
"What we have here is a failure to communicate"

Offline DaveO

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Benny!!!
I am glad you found us? Welcome!!

I met Benny on F.M
as it turns out we shoot at the same club at the same day and time..

Benny is a great shot and knows a ton about guns and shooting.

Thanks for your info and for joining us here on our new website.
« Last Edit: March 03/14/06, 07:28:57 AM by DaveO »
Shut up and Shoot

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
Hey Benny, Glad to see you found your way to the site. Do you still have plans to head up to Rocky Bay before the end of the month?
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline Benny

• Master Outdoorsman
If we don't head to the dakota's to hunt the snows we are going again on the 26th? or around that day.
The club is having March Madness sale ,$100 gets you 4 pheasant and 6 or more chuckers.
Up to 4 guns for the money as well.

If we go would you like to go along?
Both Jim and I have flushers, Jim will work with you as far as keeping Bob off your dogs point if you discuss it with him that morning.

Bob is a domanant dog, so he will battle if he has the bird and another dog trys to take it away.

But he minds well so it shouldn't be any problems.
Just a matter of watching the flushers so they don't but the point unless we want them to.

Benny
"What we have here is a failure to communicate"