Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: As any want to?  (Read 1474 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
As any want to make there own fur hat?

I have been ask some good ? in my retail shop this summer, And thou I would ask you here,
I have had people from all over the low 48 states and a few was out of the USA,

In state that once had hundreds of furor now have so few,

yesterday it was the end of the day, A guy walk in he look around a bit and then he see the fur, he ask if he could go back in the shop and look, I said sure. he said I am form Indiana and I never see this before, wow this is cool, He took a card and said thanks for leting me look.  :scratch: I thou that why I put a open sign on my door, I said thank,

last week I had a guy and his laid friend come in. they slow look around and he see the fur room and went strait back a few she go to look for him and she hit the room tuned around and said I just got HOT!!! when right out the front door and stood on the sidewalk, and waited  :oops1: as he take his sweat time but slow work his way back to the front door  :oops1: I watch a bit as he walk up to her, She said something back to him and walk away,  :doah:  :whistling:  As I thou he like the fur but She was having no part of it,  :whistling:

In the retail shop I do get mix thou most of the time there are  ::welcome:: thou,

I will try to share a few more short story that happen in my shop, went people come face with fur goods       

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well here a new one for today, Two guys walk in and was looking at the fur well one was talking on his phone, he want to pick up some fur for a friend back home. his friend said around a 100.00 is what he want to spend, I said well you went to the wrong store They are real fur, I said where are you from? He reply China,  :whistling:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I should have know, They did say a few word that I did not catch,

hell China, buys the most fur from the USA and is the driving market in fur,  :doah: That Is what I have to look at to price my goods,
« Last Edit: August 08/17/12, 10:10:01 AM by wildlifeminnesota »