Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Will Ponder heal in time?  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Updated Nov 8, 2013 6:53 PM ET

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. (AP)

:reporter; ....
The Minnesota Vikings are unsure if Christian Ponder will be healed in time for their next game.

:coffee: ......
Ponder dislocated his non-throwing left shoulder trying to dive for a touchdown at the end of a run late in the third quarter during Minnesota's victory over Washington on Thursday night.

Coach Leslie Frazier said Friday that an MRI test on Ponder's arm showed no further damage. His ability to play next Sunday at Seattle will depend on how much strength he's able to gain back in the joint. Matt Cassel replaced Ponder against the Redskins, but Frazier said he hasn't decided yet whether Cassel or Josh Freeman would start in case Ponder can't play against the Seahawks.

Ponder said after the game Thursday he believes he'll be ready in time.
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ok, will the three people who actually care who they put out there raise their hands.  But be careful you may get selected to play.  :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Has ten days to mend, state of the art equipment and therapy 24/7 non throwing arm just needs to get strength back in hand to hold ball. I would be surprised if he does not start   :coffee:  meanwhile both packers and bears lose, Vikes pick up a game on both   :rotflmao:  like that is going to make a difference....
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!