Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: NFL draft tomorrow  (Read 2879 times)

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Anyone watching and who do you think the Viks draft with their number one pick.  I hoping they go either lb or cb with their first pick.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Anyone watching and who do you think the Viks draft with their number one pick.  I hoping they go either lb or cb with their first pick.

I hope get that little girl in your avatar - she's pretty badass.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
LB or CB would be nice but my cut tells me Ricky boy is going to trade back for some more picks.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Well the Viks didn't take a QB with their first pick so it saved me a few dollars cause if they did I was going to become a packers fan and get a Rogers jersey.   :happy1:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Come on General,  Come to the dark side and cheer for a team that can and does win super bowls.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Come on General,  Come to the dark side and cheer for a team that can and does win super bowls.

I was ready to if Johnny football was a Viking.

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!

I was ready to if Johnny football was a Viking.

Still a chance.  He is sliding.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Gone to Cleveland.  But I meant if they took him with their first pick. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
they got a really good LB FROM WHAT I HEAR AND THEY TRADED up and got bridgewater. think they are 2 good picks!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
I think Bridgewater was a great pick - he was always projected as the topQB before this pro-day.  As for Anthony Barr.... I don't know too much about him - but I think he will be pretty good as well.  The Vikings have had a good 1st Round the last couple years.... and that was after a few HORRIBLE YEARS!

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
WHAT A JOKE.....  :doah: :doah: :doah: :doah: :doah: :doah:

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
And when looking at these players remember this is the NFL, this isn't college ball.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
And when looking at these players remember this is the NFL, this isn't college ball.
Yup, and every fan is better at evaluating players then the guys who have lived and eaten football for most of their lives. Of course it means nothing that their paychecks and living comes from picking players and they actually watch hundreds if not thousands of hours of film looking over players in the draft to fit their teams needs. The average fan does what? see a couple of minutes of sport center and if he has not heard of the player then of course they must be crap.   not the NFL ?, only difference in college is they don't pay as well...   :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
I liked the LB barr pick. he is raw though. played 2 years at the ROLB spot, but produced double digit sacks each season. he is like a demacus ware type guy. taking bridgewater at 32 I also liked, that is pretty much the 2nd round anyways. I liked bridgewater more than any of the other 2.  he was suppose to be the #1 pick couple months ago, to much time to sit and rip apart these guys film.