Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Off to camp Ripley  (Read 4422 times)

Offline gds

• Outdoorsman
I am off to Ripley in 10 minutes, and i have a pediction,( and you can quote me on this), there will be at least on big buck taken.  ;) 
 ::cheers::
Gary

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
I am off to Ripley in 10 minutes, and i have a pediction,( and you can quote me on this), there will be at least on big buck taken.  ;) 
 ::cheers::

Good luck up there!!!! What perfect timing. There should be some deer moving around for you this weekend.

First time? Please let us know how you do.

happy2.gif

Offline schwinger

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Good luck, I used to bow hunt at Ripley but havn't now in about 4-5 years. They have alot of deer running around. Biggest deer I have seen in the woods was at Ripley, I wasn't able to get a shot at him though.

Let us know how it goes.

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck gd, for the life of me I can't figure out why I never put in for that hunt.

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Good luck and don't let that buck fever get to ya.   ;)  You should see plent of action.  Check out the weigh in station at the end of the evenings.  You'll see some big boys there.
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.