Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Where or how to get a fair estimate on a rifle?  (Read 1784 times)

Offline splitwood

• Minnow
New to site,very nice.I have an older 30.06 with Mauser action.Hand checkered stock.Nice shape.Only problem is stock is cracked on the under side.I haven't bought and sold many guns mostly just moved them around the family over the years.Anyway what is the best way to get a value on a gun?Thanks

Offline DaveO

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Something like that you would want to go to a gun dealer or a gun smith,,,,whe there is a crack or something else wrong with it,,,,you will want a Pro to look it over.

Where do you live?...........mabie I can refer yea to a place
Shut up and Shoot

Offline splitwood

• Minnow
Thanks DaveO,I'm in South Minneapolis.

Offline DaveO

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I dont know of a place in the cities there I guess,, The new guy on my thursday trap team is a gun smith I will get yea his number
Shut up and Shoot